Victim of Crime

Types of injury claims

Accidents at Work >>
Consumer Protection >>
Dental Negligence >>
Cosmetic Surgery >>
Industrial Disease >>
Industrial Deafness >>
Medical Negligence >>
Repetitive Strain Injuries >>
Road Traffic Accidents >>
Occupier and Public Liability >>
Sporting Injuries >>
Victims of Crime>>
Animal Injuries >>
Poisoning Cases >>
Public Transport Claims >>
Solicitors Professional Negligence >>

If you sustain injuries which have been caused as a result of a violent crime you may be able to claim compensation through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, but beware you only have two years to do so.

The awards that are made do not intend to give full compensation but to quote the government should be an expression of public sympathy to the victims of violent crime.  In effect, you get something and in reality quite quickly.  But this does not need to be end of it.  It is possible that you may be able to make a claim in civil law as well and be compensated to a full extent.  For expert advice please call us.

Request a free telephone call back to see if you have a claim
Email Address  
Contact Number (day)  
Date of incident  

The call back service is available between 10am to 4pm Mon to Friday